As an AIHA Student or Young Professional Member, you are leading the next generation of industrial and occupational hygienists.
AIHA is behind you 100%, offering you opportunities to expand your knowledge AND your network.
To ensure your success, AIHA is sponsoring up to five Student or Young Professional Members to attend AIHce 2017 EXP in Seattle Washington, June 4-7!
AIHce EXP sponsorship includes:
- Complimentary conference registration
- Round-trip coach airfare
- Hotel accommodations for 4 nights at one of the conference hotels
Applications are being accepted now through March 15, 2017. Be sure to read the application and eligibility requirements carefully before you submit.
- Must be an AIHA Student Member or AIHA Young Professional Member in good standing.
- Completed application form, including an essay addressing the motivation for attending AIHce and the ways in which attendance will benefit your career goals. Essay should be no more than 750 words.
- Two letters of recommendation from either a current professor, an AIHA member or employer. Recommendations will need to be e-mailed separately to email@example.com.
There are only five spots available, so put your best foot forward and apply today!
Questions? Please contact Thursa La at firstname.lastname@example.org.