Attention AIHce Exhibitors!
Do you have a new product or service to showcase? Are you unveiling new equipment or an application that addresses an IH/OH professional’s pursuit of protecting worker health?
AIHce surveys state attendees want to see what exhibitors have to offer. Show IH/OH professionals why your products and/or services are the better choice by securing a spot in AIHce’s Learning Pavilions.
Learning Pavilions are designated areas in the AIHce Expo Hall with seating for approximately 50-75 attendees reserved for demonstrations during select hours.
Presentations ideas include:
- Physical demonstrations of your equipment, instrumentation, technology, research development, or other materials.
- Teaching attendees a new skill or application.
- Showing attendees how your product and/or service can solve a workplace problem or issue.
Presentations are limited to 10 to 15 minutes, with an additional 10 minutes allotted for a Question-and-Answer period. Due to the strict time and space constraints, presentations are limited to a maximum of two presenters.
*Exhibitors may only reserve one presentation at this time. After April 5, 2017 a second presentation may be added based on availability.
Cost to Participate
- Payment is due upon application acceptance and is non-refundable
Learning Pavilion Packages Include:
- Audio-visual Equipment: a screen, laptop, LCD projector, microphone, and designated stage/presentation area
- A one-time pre-show mailing list of registered attendees
- An enhanced listing on the AIHce 2017 Virtual Expo page
- Inclusion and promotion via targeted AIHA marketing messages to registered attendees
- An icon highlighting your company as a Learning Pavilion participant on the “Who’s Exhibiting” webpage
Deadline to Apply
- April 5, 2017
- Applications will be reviewed upon receipt. Applicants will be notified within 10 business days of submission as to whether their application has been accepted. The scheduled date and time will be confirmed by April 28, 2017. Payment is due at the time of acceptance. Failure to submit immediate payment will result in the presentation time being released and possibly filled by another applicant.
Please contact Alison Daniels
AIHce Manager, Expositions