AIHce presents several professional development courses (PDCs) before and after the conference. These courses are formalized learning experiences that, through in-depth instruction by field experts, enhance technical competence and provide practical tools and skills for the modern workplace.
PDCs will be held on Saturday, June 3, Sunday, June 4, and Thursday, June 8 and available as half-, one-, or two-day courses. There is a separate registration fee for each PDC. Boxed lunches are provided for all full-day courses as well as for those who register for two half-day courses occurring on the same day.
Full PDC descriptions are available now in the session search listing.
We are happy to inform you that electronic course handouts are now available for download.
Please note, you must bring either an electronic copy (loaded on a laptop) or print a copy of all course handouts to use as a reference during your course. Electricity and Wi-Fi will be provided in course meeting rooms.
To Download and Review PDC Materials:
- Download Adobe Reader DC, if not already installed.
- Access the AIHce 2017 Mobile App, desktop version (https://webmobile.experientengage.com/~AIH171/#/) and login, in the upper right-hand corner of the screen, with your badge ID and Access Code (see your registration confirmation).
- Next, click on the “Agenda” icon and locate your PDC.
- Select the course and scroll to the bottom of the page, where you will see the relevant document(s) posted.
- Click on each file to open, then download and save to your computer to enable all features, like note taking capabilities.
- If you do decide to print, please consider printing double-sided on recycled paper.
Additional Important Information:
- Review your course’s webpage and be sure to check for any required learning aids (i.e. laptop, scientific calculator, etc…)
- Hard copies of the PDC handouts will not be provided onsite.
- Security settings have been enabled on all electronic materials.
- Third-party PDF readers (non-Adobe) may have challenges opening PDF files.
- Manipulation of files before they have completely downloaded will corrupt the files.
- Instructors will directly provide printed and/or alternate electronic access for the handouts for the following PDCs: 102, 105, 110, 203, 204, 205, 302, 305, 404, 406, 412, 603, 801, 802, and 803.
If you have any questions regarding these instructions or the course materials, please feel free to contact Erin Breece, Manager, Global Education, at (703) 846-0749.