Have you registered as an attendee, a speaker, a sponsor, or an exhibitor? Well, show us what you got: spread the word through social media!
You can use your normal social media posting as an opportunity to promote your attendance, session, presentation, or exhibition at AIHce EXP. The more you post, the more attention you’ll bring to your sessions/booth space, and to AIHce EXP in general.
You can use the icons below in your posts, or even use it as your avatar/profile picture. We’ve also created custom cover photos for use on your personal or company Facebook page. (Right-click on the image and select “Save image as…”)
Social Media Tips
Social media sites are great venues to not only promote your session/attendance, but also to engage with fellow attendees. When posting on any social media channel (AIHA uses Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube) about AIHce EXP, use #AIHce and include the name of your session/presentation. Don’t forget to link back to the conference website AIHce2017.org. You may also include AIHA’s Twitter handle (@AIHA).
- Twitter Example: I’m a speaker at #AIHce! Take a look at my PDC, Welding: Identifying Exposures and Controls @AIHA.
- Instagram Example: Create a short 30-second video to “tease” your session.
If AIHA includes you in a tweet or response from their social page, go ahead and retweet, favorite, and/or like it so that your colleagues can see it!
We suggest posting once a week or every two weeks about speaking at AIHce EXP, for consistency. Mix up your wording so it doesn’t become repetitive. If you’re a Twitter user, please contact AIHA Marketing Assistant Ashlee Wilcox with your handle, as we are compiling attendee and speaker lists for AIHce EXP. This will also allow us to easily add you to any messaging AIHA sends out via that service.
Promoting Your Presentation Outside of Social Media
Outside of social media, there are numerous other opportunities to promote your presentation at AIHce EXP:
- Request that your company newsletter include a small blurb about the event and your session. You may use the wording and content from the “Why AIHce” portion of the conference website.
- Using the conference banner, email your colleagues and contacts to notify them of your session at AIHce EXP 2017.
- Incorporate the AIHce EXP promotional PowerPoint slides into your next presentation.