The American Industrial Hygiene Conference & Exposition (AIHce) is a must-attend experience for industrial hygiene/occupational health professionals of all levels, specialties, and expertise. Discover the information and strategies you need to protect worker health while taking advantage of several networking opportunities to grow your professional network.
The full conference agenda will be available in late January 2017. Sign up to receive timely conference updates, notifications, offers, and relevant information that will enhance your experience as we lead up to the Opening Session on June 5!
Top Reasons to Attend AIHce
- World-class education on topics important to the IH/OH professional
- Numerous networking opportunities to build and retain relationships
- High-caliber Expo featuring hundreds of exhibitors displaying innovative products and services
- Five days of idea generation to address challenges, work more effectively, drive revenue, and improve the bottom line at your organization
- Earn 18 certification maintenance contact hours for the year at one conference
- Receive access to AIHce On Demand FREE through December 2017, for additional credits
- Streamlined schedule that allows for better learning experiences and committee meetings scheduled outside of educational learning blocks
Main Conference: June 4-7, 2017
Professional Development Courses: June 3-4 and 8
Washington Convention Center, Seattle, Washington
705 Pike St, Seattle, WA 98101
hygienists, occupational health professionals, EHS specialists, safety
professionals, risk management professionals, and others responsible for
safety, health, and the environment at their organization.
provides a wealth of knowledge and expertise through a varied array of
quality, peer-reviewed presentations. A diverse menu of formats,
including general sessions, lectures, and poster sessions, and pre-conference Professional Development
Courses (PDCs), provides multiple pathways to learning.
Future AIHce Dates/Locations
2018: Philadelphia | May 19-24
2019: Minneapolis | May 18-23